MSR WindBurner Fast-Boil Windproof Personal Stove System 1.0L Red
Availability: In stock
WindBoiler™ Stove System
Fast, fuel-efficient personal stove system for solo travelers, minimalist trips and personal meals.
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBoiler Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBoiler 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 0.5L||2.5 minutes|
|Weight||432 g / 15.25 oz|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of US and imported materials|
The WindBoiler Personal Stove System won a 2014 OutDoor Industry Award. The stove was one of three winners in the camping equipment category, selected from a pool of 361 entries from 35 different countries by an international jury of outdoor experts. The jury recognized the WindBoiler system for its outstanding degree of innovation, functionality, and trendsetting character.