Rab Microlight Down Jacket Mens
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £179.00
Special Price £159.00
Ultra lightweight and packable, narrow baffled down jacket.
Low bulk means it works great as a mid or outer layer and Microlight fabric is lightweight, packable and windproof. Narrow baffle structure stabilises the 125g (Large) of 750 fill Hydrophobic European goose down to offer fantastic levels of warmth for the weight.
Ideal for fast and light activities, from alpine climbing to mountain marathon use but also great for lightweight backpacking and for regular casual use.
Sizes: XS - XXL
Weight: 428g (Large)
- 125g 750 fill power Hydrophobic European goose down (Large)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Warp: 30d
- Weft: 30d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 1cc
- Weight: 50g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon 6
- Warp: 20d
- Weft: 20d
- DWR/Spray: calendered
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 2CFM
- Weight: 35g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon ripstop